woodrokiro replied to your post“you know what would be great? ling and lan fan with watercolor tattoos”
AU where Lan Fan is a total tatted tattoo artist babe and Ling is a drunken preppy rich boy who comes in to get a tattoo but then comes in every day to watch her work which makes Lan Fan really nervous like who does this handsome boy think he is yooo
- 'ヘタリア network' -
hey babes so i’m doing another network this time for hetalia ‘cause i dont see many aph networks going around and it could be fun eh B)- guidelines + rules -
- mbf me (for updates etc. also it would be nice i guess)
- please reblog this post to spread the word, likes don’t count but can be used as reference!!
- be willing to put a badge with the link to the network on your blog
- fill out the application below
- be nice!! if you’re hard to deal with or rude you’ll be removed from the network.
- you must have a least blogged/read/watched hetalia or are in the fandom since its a hetalia network obviously?? uvu- you will gain -
- my undying love
- a follow from me if not already
- new friends (if you want to talk to the other members and me)
- new followers!!
- i will help you with promos and coding and stuff
- hetalia friends (hell yeah)- side notes -
- sideblogs allowed to apply
- depending on the popularity of this post, I will add more characters to the page
- i will keep you updated by posts and by an update tab i will be putting on the page very soon. please check it as often as you can
- be patient with me!!! im sick right now and have school soon so there may be delays.
- i will pick the members soon?? maybe in a week?? maybe earlier or later depends how popular this gets
- your patience is greatly appreciatedapplication // network // badge
My head canons for what Mama Yao is/was like is literally on opposite ends of the spectrum like on one hand I can see her as a stickler and ambitious for the sake of her clan and Ling just loves driving this version of her crazy but on the other hand I also see her as ambitious until she holds her baby boy in her arms and then melting and becoming a totally doting mother who really doesn’t give a shit about the throne so as he grows up she speaks up for her son when the clan tries to force him to do something to up his chances because fuck the clan all she wants is for him to be a smiling, happy boy but then he tells her he’s going to Amestris for the Philosopher’s Stone so that he can become an Emperor and make her/Xing’s people proud and her heart breaks because doesn’t he know she’s always been proud of him and all she’s ever wanted her baby boy to be is alive.
i feel like mama yao was really really sweet when she was alive, like, ling loved her more than anything in the entire world and she spoiled him to death. and then maybe she was killed trying to protect ling from assassins or something and dies right in front of him and he’s never the same afterwards. he hides all his pain from the incident behind a smile, and he tries so hard for his clan bc mama yao’s only wish was for the yao clan to be prosperous and successful and ling will do anything to make that a reality
We Californians be like
“Excuse me but your shirt is fucking gorgeous”
“Wow thank you very much! My nanna fucking knitted it for me!”
“So fucking fetch”
for kenji and mato, sum sweet (???) ReinerConnie